After nearly four years without an update, a new version of ScratchPad has finally appeared! It has been updated to look at home in Snow Leopard and Lion and now also includes support for synchronization across multiple computers via Dropbox. The icon has also been recreated since the old one sorely needed some attention. See the release notes below:
- [Feature] Support for synchronizing across multiple computers via Dropbox.
- [Feature] Sandboxed for better security and in preparation for a potential release in the Mac App Store.
- [Updated] Updated back & forward buttons to match Lion.
- [Updated] New icon.
- [Updated] ScratchPad is now 64-bit.
- [Updated] Update Sparkle Framework to version 1.5.
- [Changed] Secure updating is now used by default.
- [Changed] “Go to Page Number” is now a HUD window.
- [Changed] Updated code base (get rid of some of the warnings & depreciated code).
- [Changed] Code optimizations.
- [Changed] Next page and previous page keyboard shortcuts are now command+option+right arrow and command+option+left arrow, respectively.
- [International] Updated German localization.
In the coming few days, updates to the website will be made and new screenshots will be taken. It’s finally time to retire the Tiger version!