I am excited to announce the first public release of a program I have been working on for the past year or so. It is called BookJournal and is exactly what the name says it is: a digital book journal.
The program is open-source and free. It also runs on Windows, macOS or Linux.
- Keep track of all of your books: the books you have read, are reading and would like to read
- Show reading statistics including how many books and pages you have read in a given year
- Automatically look up information about a book by entering its IBAN
- See other books by the same author(s)
- Categorize your books
- Search through your books
- Rate the books you have read and save your commentary
- Add notes to your books
- Tag your books for better searching
- Light and dark mode
You can find more screenshots and information about BookJournal as well as download it at the following links: